MOLDED SUPPORT, MANEUVERABLE, RESPONSIVE
RB Cruiser W is a great entry price point skate for those wanting something tough, maneuverable, and fast with great Rollerblade technology. RB molded boots are known to be durable and comfortable for all skating environments. This value driven skate features four urban profile 80mm/85a wheels and SG7 bearings for added control, stability, and speed. The molded boot technology, ultimate lateral support, secure closure system, lateral sliders and shock absorbing padding in the heel make this an ultra-responsive and versatile skate that skaters of all abilities can appreciate. The Brake comes mounted on the skate.
- MOLDED BOOT SKATES are perfect for the skater who wants to experience durable hard shell skate technology without breaking the bank. Roll anywhere and everywhere in this extremely versatile and durable skate.
- SUPPORTIVE AND VENTILATED the RB Cruiser W molded shell provides exceptional lateral support and has vents for breathability.
- GREAT PADDED PERFORMANCE LINER with additional heel shock absorber for great vibration dampening while skating around. Dual buckle and lace closure makes the skate feel like an extension of the foot.
- EXTRUDED ALUMINUM 243mm FRAME is rigid, stable and has a lower profile design to lower the centre of gravity with increased speed and maneuverability.
- ROLLERBLADE URBAN PROFILE 80mm/85A WHEELS add stability and maximize roll, grip, speed, and wear. They are a true upgrade in performance and the SG7 bearings spin is fast and helps provide the appropriate speed.
- Urban 80mm/85A
- RB, molded, vented, lateral slider
- Performance, shock absorber, sublimated lining, Training footbed
- Extruded Alu (max 80mm) 243mm/9.6", racing axles, laterally adjustable
- On the skate
- Locking cuff buckle, 45° buckle, laces